The health of the whole body depends on the digestive system itself. It is important for it to be fine. Due to constipation, indigestion, or eating unnecessarily, the digestive system starts getting weak. Many diseases arise due to the weakening of the digestive system. Yoga meditation is very important to keep the body healthy and the mind fresh. With its help, your body develops and it also helps in keeping the mind focused. Shayan Paad Sanchaalan is one such yoga, with the help of which you can strengthen your abdominal fat muscles. Also, with the help of this yoga, you can reduce constipation, gas, and diabetes. It also strengthens the digestive system. This yoga asana helps in removing disorders related to the stomach. In this yoga, you operate the legs in a lying position. In this, you perform the action like cycling while lying down. Let us know in detail about its benefits and method of doing it.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you should attend our Retreat for Depression.
Benefits of shayan paad sanchaalan:
- With the help of Shayan Paad Sanchaalan, yoga helps you to reduce belly fat easily. Actually, in this yoga, you reduce belly fat through the movement of the legs.
- With the help of this asana, your digestive system is strengthened. Along with this, your abdominal muscles also get stronger.
- The problem of constipation, acidity, and gas is also not caused by the practice of Shayan Paad Sanchaalan.
- Its practice also helps in strengthening the reproductive organs.
- Due to this, there is movement in all the muscles of the abdomen, due to which the muscles become strong.
- It strengthens the back and its lower parts and also strengthens the bones.
- It also strengthens the ribs of the chest.
Method of doing Shayan Paad Sanchaalan Yoga:
- To do Shayan Paad Sanchaalan Yoga, first of all, lie down on your back on the mat.
- Keep both the feet together in a line.
- Keep both your arms at the side and palms on the ground.
- Now bend the knee of the right leg and bring it near your chest.
- Simultaneously raise your left leg in the air keeping the knee straight up to 60 degrees from the ground.
- Now move both the legs like the pedals of a bicycle.
- In this way, like a bicycle, now rotate your legs in the straight and reverse direction ten times.
- Breathe in while straightening the knee and exhale while bending it.
- After the exercise is completed, come to the starting position.
- However, if you get tired in the middle, you can also come to the corpse state.
- You may feel abdominal cramps and muscle strain while doing this yoga asana.
- If you have a problem with high blood pressure, do not do this exercise.
- If there is no stomach-related disease, then do not do this yoga asana.
- Do not do this exercise if there is any problem with sciatica, slipped disc, and waist.
- People suffering from migraine should also not do Shayan Paad Sanchaalan Yoga.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can learn the 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh.