You can make changes in your flight details, such as schedule, for free. Passenger follow the right instructions mentioned below. The digital help provided by the airline can be accessible from your preferred location twenty-four hours and seven days. Air Canada provides a time limit in which you can make modifications to your reservation. You can approach through online mode or contact Air Canada directly, where a live person will guide you till your flight schedule change is done successfully. Personnel will make modifications to your flight ticket from your side after giving the necessary details.
You can follow the method written below to make changes to your flight details without hassle. The procedure is very simple and explained in a basic way so that you can apply it without any expert guidance.
- You need to browse through the official site of Air Canada.
- Then sign up with your account, and the page will open.
- Move to manage my booking, click on it.
- After clicking, enter your booking reference number and last name.
- The page will display the list of flights, select your flight and click on the change button.
- Now you can make changes to your flight according to your convenience.
- Finally, the airline will drop a confirmation code message on your registered email id.
Air Canada Flight change policy
You have gone through the procedure, and now you need to know about the flight change policy. The policies are made under the guidance of airline authorities. These guidelines make it easy for you to make any type of changes, like the schedule on your flight ticket, free of cost. Policies are made about your rights.
- If you make modifications in your travel details, like date change, within 24 hours of flight booking, then in that scenario, the airline will not charge you flight change fees, and you can make modifications free of cost.
- If you make a modification in your flight, like a date change after 24 hours of flight booking, then, in that scenario, the airline will charge you flight change fees. Passenger need to pay the fees through different ways of payment gateways.
- If you have changed the date of your flight after this, you need to pay the fare difference. In case the new reservation is more expensive than the previous one. In that scenario, you need to make a payment for an extra amount towards a new flight through different modes of payment. On the other hand, if the flight is cheaper than the previous one, then the remaining amount will be returned as compensation from the airline authority.
- In case you have booked your flight via a third party or agent, then you need to connect with that particular agent for further flight modification process (rescheduling).
Be comfortable and don’t worry if you are unable to understand the above written article then Air Canada have 24 hour customer service 1 (888) 247-2262 which can deliver answers to every possible question quickly and without making any mistake. Airline experts are sensible enough to understand your situation and provide a suitable outcome.