Considered as one of Ayurveda’s most treasured foods, ghee has incredible healing properties and can be consumed with daal, khichdi, halwa, and chapatis. Ghee has become a staple diet for everyone that cannot be ignored in any way. Worrying about weight gain, lots of people refrain from consuming ghee, but this is a complete myth. There is a fact that ghee is made from the organic butter of pasture-raised cows containing CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) which helps in weight loss and has high nutrient value. Best a2 ghee in India is one of the richest sources of linoleic acid which has amazing medical benefits.
Wondering what does a2 ghee means? Confused about which is one of the best a2 ghee brands in India? What is the difference between regular desi ghee and a2 ghee? In this blog, we will discuss all these topics.
Extracted from Pure Bred Cows
A2 ghee is made from the milk of carefully bred and best quality Gir Cows. In comparison to a2 cows, other foreign breeds are genetically mutated in labs by mixing other genes to increase milk production by compromising the quality. Also, unlike buffaloes, cows do not release their milk if it is not consumed by their calves. So to get the immediate supply of the milk, people inject the steroids into the cow’s body so that it can release milk without its will. So, from the artificially bred and injected milk, the ghee’s quality is always compromised.
A2 cow ghee is made using the traditional way of ‘Hand-Churned Bilona Process’ which maintains the heat and preserves the nutrients. Firstly, the milk is set aside to curdle naturally and then the curd and water are carefully hand-churned until the nutritional fat rises to the top. Then the churned liquid is slow-cooked with patience. So, the churning and cooking process doesn’t involve any machines and chemicals.
A2 Ghee Benefits and Nutritional Facts
- Best a2 ghee in India has essential macro micronutrients that fulfill the daily dietary requirement of the body and it is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins like Vit B2, B12, B6, C, E, and K, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, and healthy amino acids.
- Whether taken internally or externally, a2 nourishes and lubricates body tissues. According to Ayurveda, drinking ghee on an empty stomach in the morning treats the body like a rasa which is considered as one of the major sources of nutrition for the cells and further improves cell rejuvenation.
- Best a2 ghee brands in India manufacture pure quality ghee that nourishes the brain and nervous system to improve the cognitive function of a person.
- A2 ghee is known for its anti-inflammatory properties which prevent bone degeneration and keep the bones strong and intact. For senior citizens and children, it can be used as a massage oil for lubrication of joints and reducing joint pains.
- Best a2 ghee in India has a smoke point of around 450°F which is much higher in comparison to other vegetable oils and butter. When cooking at a high temperature, ghee doesn’t remove the toxic fumes and sustains the nutritional value of the food.
Below mentioned are the major differences between ghee and butter
|13% of the Daily Value (DV)
|11% of the DV
|3% of the DV
|2% of the DV
|1% of the DV
|1% of the DV
Ghee is considered an important source of vital nutrients, fat-soluble vitamins, and good saturated fats. Ghee also accelerates your fat loss and if you are looking for a healthy diet without losing the taste of your food, always consider the best a2 ghee in India.