What is Medical Treatment Visa?
If you want to get treatment in Australia, then you can apply for a medical treatment visa. The medical technology and healthcare facilities in Australia are highly regarded. Applicants who suffer from medical problems that might threaten the health of other Australians will not be able to apply for a medical treatment visa.
You cannot apply for a Medical Treatment Visa in Australia if you want surrogacy treatment performed in Australia, you have a medical condition that could compromise the health of other Australian residents and you have lived in Australia on a domestic category visa.
A medical treatment visa is available in one stream which is: Medical Treatment subclass 602.
An individual who wants to visit a doctor in Australia and get treated there. A visa application for this category must be submitted by an applicant who is 50 years old or older.
How to qualify for a medical treatment visa?
A medical need/intention must meet one of the following criteria to qualify for this visa:
- Visit Australia for medical treatment or consultation;
- Become an organ donor in Australia;
- To be a support person for an organ donor or patient who holds or seeking this visa;
- If you travel to Australia with someone who is willing to donate an organ to you;
- As a result of agreements between the Western Province of Papua New Guinea and the Queensland Department of Health, it is possible for you to come to Australia;
- You must be over 50 years of age, in Australia, refused a permanent visa on health grounds only, and unable to leave the country.
The intention to stay in Australia on a temporary basis does not apply if you:
- are in Australia;
- A person aged 50 or older;
- Having not met the health requirements for permanent visa;
- Those who cannot leave Australia are unfit to do so.
Here are some of the benefits of this visa!
As soon as you receive this visa, you:
- Obtain medical treatment in Australia for a period of three months or longer.
- Your Medical Treatment Visa allows you to travel to and from Australia as many times as you like during the validity period.
- In the event that your visa allows you to study for up to 3 months, you may have the opportunity to do so.
Migration Lawyers in Perth have experienced lawyers to assist you in preparing the documents needed to prove the claims you make in your Medical Treatment Visa application. You will be assisted with the further visa process once we have collected all the documents and analyzed them thoroughly.
They have a team of expert visa lawyers. Many people from across the world have migrated to Australia smoothly with their assistance. Whenever securing a visa and securing a client’s future in Australia, our migration lawyers settle for nothing but best. The lawyers of their team come from a variety of backgrounds and have extensive experience in different immigration pathways because we have offices throughout the world and in Australia.