When you’re choosing a local SEO company Vancouver, there are many factors to consider, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the information out there. Luckily, we have created the ultimate checklist of things you should look at when hiring an SEO agency in Vancouver so that you can make the best choice possible. Use this list when looking for your next SEO agency so you can be sure you’re making the right decision!
What to look for when hiring an SEO agency
- Are they local? A local company is going to be able to talk with you about the needs of your business and provide a tailored plan.
- Do they have experience working with other companies similar to yours? They need to be able to understand the needs of your business, how it operates, and what you want out of the relationship.
- What kinds of services do they offer? An experienced agency will have expertise in all areas related to search engine optimization and marketing, including social media management and content writing.
- What is their process like? How will they work with you on your goals?
- Do they provide examples or case studies?
- Do they show transparency when it comes to costs, contracts, and results?
How to evaluate an SEO agency’s proposal
When you’re looking to hire a new SEO company, there are many factors to consider. One of the most important is their proposal.
What does it offer?
How well does it describe the process?
Who will be working on your project?
A thoughtful proposal should give you a clear idea of what they can offer and how they’ll carry out the work. This checklist will help you evaluate a proposal from an SEO agency in Vancouver, BC. Here are some key points to consider when evaluating a proposal:
– Does it include research about your industry and competitors?
– Does it cover both search engine optimization and pay-per-click campaigns?
– Can they provide references from past clients?
– Do they have experience with your target audience?
What questions to ask an SEO agency
When hiring an SEO company, there are several questions that you’ll want to ask. Below are seven questions that will help you find the best agency possible.
- What is your philosophy when it comes to search engine optimization?
- How much experience do you have with my industry?
- Can you show me case studies of successful campaigns?
- Who will be handling my account on a day-to-day basis?
- What kind of budget should I plan for each month, and how often will I need to contact you after the initial setup?
- How long will it take to rank my website higher on Google’s search engine results page (SERP)?
How to know if an SEO agency is a right fit for your business
If you are looking for the best search engine optimization services in Vancouver, then it is important to find the right fit.
Don’t just look at a company’s portfolio – take a step back and make sure that the company will be able to provide your business with what it needs. When you are considering hiring an SEO agency, ask yourself these questions:
– What is your budget?
– What is your timeline?
– How long has the company been operating?
– Does the company have any testimonials or reviews from its previous clients?
– Have they provided services to companies similar to yours before?