Vetsource Careers offers home-delivery pharmaceutical services and a suite of products to over 8,000 veterinarian clinics throughout the United States to generate income, improve compliance, and improve client relationships. In 2005, a group of pet-loving pharmacists created Vetsource to address “the problem of unscrupulous websites hawking prescription pet care items.”
Vetsource Careers is based in Portland, Oregon, and has a technology center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The firm buys high-quality over-the-counter pet healthcare goods, food, and pharmaceuticals and distributes them directly to clients, making it the only home-delivery pharmacy supplier recognized by its industry. Veterinarians may create and approve prescriptions from any web-connected device using Vetsource Careers’ mobile-optimized Script Right prescribing service. Auto Ship and Remind Me are two more services, and customers benefit from the knowledge of the company’s professional pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
Vetsource Careers is looking for intelligent, enthusiastic people who want to assist the firm to create and offer unique home-delivery pharmaceutical services on Vetsource Promo Code to veterinarians around the country. Vetsource Careers has positions available in a variety of areas. full-time remote positions with schedules in consulting, marketing, and sales have been advertised in the past. Certain roles may entail travel, and ideal applicants are proactive, results-oriented team members who can work independently, accept change, and make informed decisions.
Volunteering At Vetsource
The resource is dedicated to providing veterinarians with the tools they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive environment. We’re equally devoted to providing a friendly, inclusive, and fulfilling work environment for our workers.
Along with excellent compensation and benefits, we also provide:
- A dog-friendly work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours, including remote work when possible
- Opportunities for professional advancements, such as pharmacy technician training diversity, equity, and inclusion are important to us.
Our personnel are enthusiastic about all types of pets and are committed to assisting veterinarians and pet and horse owners.
Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
We recognize that when we have a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can rely on our unique life experiences to help us provide creative solutions for our consumers. We’re working hard to create a strong business culture and an inclusive and inviting environment.
Employees from various locations and roles make up our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee, which has the full and active support of our senior leadership team. They collaborate to advise, drive, and assess activities that promote the mission statement of the DEI Committee.
Employees may participate in additional committees at Vetsource Careers, such as those focusing on events, dogs at work, and wellness, in addition to working on the DEI Committee.
Every day, our basic principles influence our work and the choices we make. They are the foundation of our corporate culture, allowing us to produce excellent work while having fun, making connections, and expanding our horizons.
Every Time, Do The Right Thing.
- Think about our customers, partners, company, and co-workers’ perspectives.
- Push ourselves and others to attain objectives and improve from the day before.
- Concentrate on the most critical tasks and learn from mistakes to better future results.
- Have an open, honest, direct, and sympathetic conversation.
- Assume good intentions; healthy confrontation promotes progress.
- Have fun with it. Recognize your contribution to making Vetsource Careers a place where everyone wants to work.
- Commit to flexibility, inclusivity, personal growth, and mutual support. Celebrate your victories.
- Accept change and be creative.
- Assemble teams with a variety of viewpoints.
Staffing Might Be Better. Great Place To Work.
I’m now employed here, and I’m having a great time thus far. When it comes to customer assistance and questions, the organization is straightforward, which I like. I’d say the most difficult aspect of my job is balancing my personal and professional lives.
I wish I had a little more freedom, but hey, not having enough free time is part of the contract you sign when applying for a job.
Everyone is incredibly friendly and fast to reply when you require an answer from the management. The most pleasurable aspect of my job is being able to service clients fast due to my work schedule start and finish times and meeting new employees, as well as having a long lunch break with enough time to go for a walk and eat lunch.
Apart from an engaging, welcoming atmosphere where you may become involved, Vetsource Careers also provides:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, vision, dental, life, and pet insurance
- a dog-friendly work atmosphere
- Parental leave with pay
- Flexible working hours, including remote work when possible.
- Possibilities for professional growth.