QuickBooks Point of Sale Application is a fantastic tool to organize, personalizing, and reducing functions, such as reports, inventory, logs as well as payments and on. But how can you deal with the application when it encounters the error code “Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log.” It is common to encounter this error when you are making preparations to introduce or propel or launching the application. However, you can relax and relax because this blog will provide everything about the Error Initializing the QBPOS Application Log. Read through the entire blog to find out why this error is occurring and how to resolve it.
If you believe you’ve had more complicated queries and issues, QuickBooks Support is here to help you. Call us at the number 1-(888)-293-0274 available to get the best possible answers.
You may also read — Recover QuickBooks Admin Password
What causes that Initializing error?
If any user is confronted with an error, it’s crucial to know the cause of the error to identify the issue. So let’s see the reasons behind errors in initializing QBPOS Application Logs:
- It appears that the QBPOS Shell Folder, which contains Central files is no longer functioning.
- Windows files that you’re trying to access are damaged or damaged, rendering them being inaccessible, which eventually leads to an error.
If you understand the principal motives behind the initialization of your QBPOS log you need to know how to fix the problem right away.
How do I get rid of that beginning POS Application log error?
To allow the application log working properly, the user needs take care to eliminate the error that is in its path. This can be accomplished quickly by following the steps below: are listed in the following steps:
Solution 1. Rename user.config File inside QBPOS Shell Folder
This QBPOS Shell Folder is home to the user.config files. These files must be changed to a different name. Follow the steps as shown below:
1. Shut down the QBPOS Shell task
- Use your keyboard to press three keys at once Ctrl, Alt and delete.
- Then, select to select the option Task Manager option.
- Locate the Processes tab and click it. Choose the option- QBPOS Shell.
- Complete the task by clicking End Task.
2. Highlight hidden folders
- To reveal hidden folders, simply tap the Windows Start menu.
- You must search for “file explorer”, then move your cursor to that File Explorer icon, and click it.
- Go to your View tab. You’ll see the Hidden items checkbox. Mark it with the tick (select the box).
3. Alter your name to the QBPOS Shell Folder
- Track the given location C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Intuit.
- Now open the (QBPOSshell.exe_URL…) file folder with the latest modification date.
- Review the user.config file, and then right-tap on it, and then press Rename.
- You can use the new name “user.configold” to rename the file.
- Now, close the browser, and then restart QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
After you have completed the last step, and then rename this QBPOS Shell folder You will notice that the error has been solved already. If this isn’t the case, and the error remains in the radar, you need to create new Windows administrator.
This blog post on Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log is designed to get rid of the error and shed insight into the main factors that cause this error. After you have completed the steps previously mentioned you’ll be able to start or start your QBPOS Application. If you’re facing similar issues and this blog post hasn’t helped you, then you will be advised to immediately reach out to the expert IT support that is provided by the QuickBooks data Service at 1-(888)-293-0274 without delay.