Want to upload or download QuickBooks Desktop company file to intuit? We will guide you through with an easy walkthrough. You can also reach out to our Technical Support team for assistance. Without wasting any second, let us jump to the various steps to upload or download your QuickBooks desktop company file to Intuit. Keep reading!
Steps to upload or Download QuickBooks Desktop Company File to Intuit
Follow each step with keen attention to make sure that the process gets accomplished without any hassle.
Step 1: Initially acquire the PIN
You need a safe Personal Identification Number in order to email us your file (PIN). Your PIN, which expires after seven days, is in the email we sent you. Step 2 can be skipped if your PIN is already known. If you don’t have your PIN, look for an email from us in your spam bin. Contact us if you require a PIN or if it isn’t working.
Step 2: Upload the company file
Make sure to create a backup of the QuickBooks Desktop company file before sending it. The original file will be overwritten if you upload a file with the same name as one that already exists. Instead, rename your file or make a folder.
- Launch your web browser and then navigate to Intuit File Exchange at ‘’https://intuitb2b.secure.force.com’’
- If the Sign In is greyed out, it indicates that you are using a browser that does not support the upload process. In that case, try using a different browser to navigate the URL.
- Now, type in the PIN, Email, and Case number.
- Afterward, choose Sign In after accepting the necessary Terms of Service.
- Now, hit on the Plus sign, and then pick the Upload option.
- To locate your file, you are supposed to drag it into the desired location or choose Browse your device.
- Now, hit on Upload.
- After uploading your files, you need to Close in order to leave window.
Steps to Download your Company File from Intuit
The steps to download a company file are quite easy. Follow the trails given below and make sure not to overlook any step.
- To begin with, Sign in to Intuit File Exchange.
- Then, you are supposed to enter your case number, email address, and PIN.
- Now, accept the Terms of Service and hit on Sign In.
- Now, locate your file that you want to download.
- Choose the (…) symbol and then hit on Download.
- Browse to the location where you want to save your file.
- Finally, pick the Save option to save the file to a convenient location.
Important points for your consideration
- Don’t enter any data into your company file on your computer before sending it to Data Services.
- Download the “docx” file if it is available. You can access your fixed file using the information in this file. Wherever you wish to keep the file, save both downloads.
- Before saving the file to its host location if you’re on a network or server, restore it locally.
- Your data file’s extension can be.qbm. Your file has been compressed in this copy. If necessary, you can convert the file.
You may also read : How To Solve Roku Error Code 014.50 Issue?
We wind up with a hope that the contents of this article assisted you to upload or download QuickBooks Desktop company File to Intuit. Have any related queries? Just reach out to our 24/7 QuickBooks desktop technical support team via our helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787.