Leveraging a professional degree to get a great career is one of the smartest ways to start off. A BBA degree is the cornerstone to establishing a career in business and management. The course lets you expand your knowledge, enhance career prospects and gain the requisite skills to counter the intricacies of the future. Once you chart out the possibilities of a career with BBA, it becomes easy to harness them.
BBA is a professional degree that is designed to prepare students for management and businesses related sectors. The degree scopes out an abundance of opportunities if you possess the relevant skill. A business degree perfectly aligns with the students who have a keen interest in banking, accounting, finance, analytics, HR, Marketing, Analytics and related fields.
- Encourage Theoretical and Managerial Skills
- Attain Specialization to Excel
- Follow Interests for Continuous Growth
- Refined Resume for Professional Appeal
With innovation at the core, some best BBA Colleges in Ghaziabad inculcate in the students the power of decision-making to provide them with a holistic support system. They do the groundwork to facilitate the candidates with a business-centric mindset and make them evolve thoroughly to benchmark their success.
Guide to Make Good Career with BBA
“What to do after BBA?”
“What career options after BBA will suit me?”
“Which company will be best to start?”
There will be a motley of questionnaires from those who are in their startup phase. Most of the candidates find themselves incapable of deciding which career prospect would be best for them. They rummage around seeking possible career options but end nowhere. The biggest challenge that candidates face is their inability to leverage concepts and theories that learn during college. Syncing theoretical knowledge with practical understanding can equip students to withstand the challenges of the global business circle.
What to do after BBA?
BBA is the best course after the 12th for those who have an interest piqued in management.
The opportunities after BBA are immense as long as you realize your potential.
Jobs and Careers Options after BBA
Students can start their Internships, part-time job or full-time in their respective fields. Students from Best BBA Colleges in Ghaziabad can get benefitted from placement cell to facilitate their job.
Jobs after BBA
Accountant, Sales Executive, Marketer, Commodities Trader, Human Resources Executive/ Manager, Loan Officer, Market Executive, Business Development Executive, Commercial Lender, Bank Branch Manager, Financial Analyst, Financial Adviser, Hotel General manager, Operations Manager, Financial Planner, Financial Manager, Information Systems Manager, Business Consultant, Research and Development Manager, Business etc.
Vertical to Work In: Consultancy · Banking · Manufacturing · Advertising · Consultancy · Digital Marketing ·Information Technology (IT).
Companies for BBA Graduates: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Accenture, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Sony HP, ICICI Bank, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Capgemini Technology.
Top Government Companies for BBA Grads: ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organization), BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited), ONGC ( Oil and Natural Gas Corporation), SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited); SSC Exams, Banking Sector, Civil Services, Defense Services.
Possible Career after BBA
These are the ever-growing fields that can search for a job in. Besides, you can even improve your skillset by getting additional courses after BBA.
- MBA – An MBA is a post-graduate degree that will prepare you for high-profile job roles and will endow you with ultimate proficiency to carve a great career ahead.
- CA (Chartered Accountant) – A job profile as revered as charted accountancy is always appreciated by BBA aspirants. However, BBA can be a backbone for students who want to pursue Chartered Accountancy.
- Government Jobs after BBA – A BBA degree marks your eligibility to appear in government exams that require basic graduation degree or BBA specialization.
- Start-Up / Entrepreneurship – If you have aspirations, approach them to lead your startup or entrepreneurship. Acknowledge your prospects to get growing.
- Law – Students can take on Law Degree to grow their personality as a lawyer.
- Hotel Management, Event Management, etc., are some of the other prospects that you can lead.
In this age of globalization and technological advancement, managing businesses has become a grind. There are plenty of career options after BBA. Determine your interests and get started. Also, don’t forget to check other interesting articles on isposting.