While booking an air trip for yourself or your family members makes sense, a child flying alone makes things more complicated. But, going through the Travel Guidelines of Jetblue Unaccompanied Minor Policy can help you in the best possible ways.
It’s a low-cost US airline & also recognized as the seventh largest in North America. However, to enhance your on-air travel experience, the passengers get unlimited inflight services. The airline always makes sure to offer a comfortable & memorable trip to worldwide travelers.
How to book an Unaccompanied Minor on JetBlue airlines?
There is quite an easy procedure as you can do it via phone & online. However, you must pay about USD 150 for a passenger per way while booking a flight. It will be an extra charge apart from the fare.
On the other side, the passengers can read the JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor policy to get more information.
What is the baggage allowance for an unaccompanied minor?
The minors are allowed to carry one personal item followed by one carry-on if traveling on Basic blue fare.
Explain the different conditions while traveling.
When boarding a flight with JetBlue airlines, here are some important points :
- While flying on an international flight, you need to carry all the documents related to travel.
- The minors can fly on non-stop domestic & international flights.
- However, minors can not board connecting flights.
- Moreover, they must be well escorted or checked in by the parent or responsible guardian.
- An adult should be about 18 years to receive the minor at the destination airport.
- If an unaccompanied minor is disabled or needs special requirements, the parents must inform the airline.
- In fact, an unaccompanied minor must check in at the airport counter.
What do you mean by the JetBlue unaccompanied minor?
Now, to understand it in a better way, there are some points available:
- A child who is 5 – 13 years of age are consider to be unaccompanied minor & they must take the unaccompanied services by the airline.
- Travelers below five years old can only travel with others & thus will get the same service.
- Now, if you are above 13 years of age, then you’ll not be consider under the minor. For them, it’s not necessary to take this service.
On the other side, these are among the Travel Guidelines of Jetblue Unaccompanied Minor Policy.
What is the seating arrangement for an unaccompanied minor by the airline?
The Unaccompanied minors fly while sitting in the last row as A, B & C, respectively, so they can receive instant help. On the other side, three unaccompanied minors are allowed to fly on a non-stop carrier.
In fact, minors can not occupy the mint or more space seats.
What are the inflight services for minors traveling to any destination?
While on the flight, the flight crew will regularly check the passenger. But the minors need to listen to them & follow the other instructions for their safety.
Note: The process of jetblue book a flight offers a convenient flight booking along with the other services.
Apart from these, the airline offers with multiple other things that make the entire trip full of fun & excitement.
Therefore, we have provided you with all the deatils about the Travel Guidelines of Jetblue Unaccompanied Minor. It’ll help you in the best way whole reserving a flight for underage passengers.
Read more: isposting