Do you have dental imperfections that make you self-conscious about your smile? If so, dental veneers may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dental treatment that can transform your smile and give you the confidence you deserve. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of dental veneers services, the process of getting veneers, and why they are a great choice for your smile makeover.
Benefits Of Dental Veneers Services:
- Improved Aesthetics: Dental veneers can transform the appearance of your smile, giving you a brighter, more symmetrical, and more aesthetically pleasing set of teeth.
- Stain Resistance: Unlike natural teeth, dental veneers resist staining from foods and drinks like coffee, tea, and red wine, meaning your new smile will stay bright and white for longer.
- Minimal Alteration of Natural Teeth: Getting dental veneers involves minimal alteration of your natural teeth. Unlike other cosmetic dental procedures like crowns, which require significant removal of tooth enamel, veneers only require a small amount of enamel removal to be attached to the tooth’s front surface.
- Improved Confidence: A beautiful smile can improve your confidence and self-esteem, making you more comfortable in social situations and improving your overall quality of life.
The Process Of Getting Dental Veneers
- Consultation: The first step in getting dental veneers is to consult a dental professional specializing in cosmetic dentistry. They will evaluate your oral health and discuss your goals and concerns for your smile.
- Planning: If you decide to get dental veneers, the next step is to plan the procedure. This will involve taking impressions of your teeth and creating a model of your new smile.
- Preparation: Before the veneers can be placed, a small amount of tooth enamel must be removed from the front surface of your teeth. This is usually only about half a millimeter and is necessary to make room for the veneers. The process typically takes two to three appointments to complete.
Before And After The Procedure
- Before the Procedure: Before getting veneers, it’s important to have a thorough dental examination to ensure that your teeth and gums are healthy enough for the procedure. You will also need to discuss your goals and expectations with your dental professional and get a cost estimate for the procedure.
- After the Procedure: After getting veneers, you may experience some sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures for a few days. Maintaining good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly is important, as avoiding biting down on hard objects like ice or fingernails. You should also schedule regular checkups with your dental professional to ensure the longevity of your veneers.
Veneers Cost In London, Ontario
Depending on these factors, dental veneers can range from $1,000 to $2,500 per tooth in London, Ontario.
Why Dental Veneers Are A Great Choice For Your Smile Makeover
- Customization: Dental veneers are custom-made to suit the specific needs of each individual, resulting in a more natural-looking and symmetrical smile.
- Minimal Alteration of Natural Teeth: Getting dental veneers involves minimal alteration of your natural teeth, making it less invasive than other cosmetic dental treatments.
- Long-lasting: With proper care and maintenance, dental veneers can last for many years, making them a cost-effective and long-lasting solution for your smile makeover.
- Smile Confidence: Dental veneers can significantly improve the appearance of your teeth, resulting in a more attractive and confident smile.
How Veneers Services Can Improve Your Dental Aesthetics
- Fixing Chips and Cracks: Veneers can fix minor chips and cracks in your teeth, improving the aesthetics of your smile.
- Closing Gaps: Veneers can close gaps between your teeth, creating a more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Correcting Crooked Teeth: Veneers can correct minor cases of crooked teeth, making them look straighter and more aligned.
Aftercare For Veneers Services
- Proper Oral Hygiene: Maintaining proper oral hygiene after getting veneers is essential. Brush your teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste, floss daily, and rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash.
- Avoid Hard Foods and Habits: Avoid biting on hard foods and non-food items like pencils, ice, and fingernails. These habits can cause damage to your veneers.
- Proper Maintenance: Proper maintenance of your veneers can extend their lifespan. Avoid using abrasive toothpaste or brushes, and consider using a night guard if you grind your teeth while sleeping.
In conclusion, dental veneers are an excellent cosmetic dental solution for individuals unhappy with their teeth’ appearance. If you’re considering a smile makeover, dental veneers may be the solution you’ve been looking for.