When your child insists on flying alone, managing the situation becomes more Complicated. But, if you are planning with Delta airlines, you must go through Delta Unaccompanied Minor Travel Guidelines. It’ll help to get more clarity on various aspects.
It’s always a memorable journey as you board a flight with the world’s oldest airlines. On the other side, the inflight services are quite remarkable & offer a great flying experience. The aim is to provide you immense comfort & convenience on your every trip.
Explain the details while traveling on Delta Airlines as an unaccompanied minor.
It primarily means providing special services to children between 5-14 years of age who are traveling alone.
How to book a flight on Delta for an unaccompanied minor over the phone?
There are some steps to follow:
- You need to visit the official website of Delta Airlines.
- On the homepage, look for the contact option.
- You need to look for the official number & dail it.
- While the call gets connected, carefully listen to the IVR voice.
- Here, you need to press the relevant button & talk to the Delta customer executive.
- They will primarily lead you through the entire step & help while booking.
What are the important related to minor travelers?
According to the Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minorspolicy, there are some important points:
- If your child is below four years, then they can’t board the flight without an adult passenger.
- Those who are between five to seven years, they can book direct flights only. Moreover, you need to pay about $150 for each side if there are four children.
- Children between eight to fourteen years old flying with the airline can travel via non-stop flights. However, they need to pay the same amount while traveling for up to four children.
- At last, those between fifteen and seventeen years can travel without issues, as they need to provide valid id proof.
What are the other points about the Delta Unaccompanied Minors?
Here are some points to keep in mind:
- The children can carry their toys, followed by snacks & other things
- You need to travel with a small bag & make you don’t forget anything on the flight
- An Id card along with a contact number is necessary
What are the most important things to keep in mind for minors?
There are some points to go through:
- When you reach the airport, the passengers will be offered a wristband & the child has to wear it on the flight.
- An airline official will prepare all the documents for boarding, along with an ID for your child.
- The parents or guardian need to accompany the child till the departure point.
- They are advised to be at the airport till the flight gets departs
- The airline staff will escort the minor to the aircraft.
- Your child will get the seats in the flight’s rear section close to the attendant.
These are the Delta Unaccompanied Minor Travel Guidelines
Services by the airlines:
When your child travels with Delta, they’ll be offered the utmost safety. Apart from these, they’ll be treated in a specific way to make them more comfortable.
These things are very important for any child & especially while they are flying by air. On the other side, the parents can also connect with delta airlines booking to get more details about the flights & other services.
Read more: isposting